Solar PV solutions are ideal for powering remote telecom applications, microwave repeater stations, satellite radio and telemetry systems where there is limited or no grid access. Our customized system comes with both the standalone and hybrid solution, are ideal for powering telecom equipment and its accessories and reducing fuel cost on diesel gensets. In addition, the renewable energy delivered from the product can greatly reduce your operation’s overall carbon footprint size. Our integrated master control unit routes power from solar, grid and DG through SMPS to trigger a diesel generator.
The system provides the necessary DC power supply to the loads and battery and also protects the battery bank from overcharge, deep discharge, reverse polarity and short circuit thereby ensuring that the electrical characteristics are met for optimum performance and reliability. The unit also has lightning and surge protection devices built in. Our unique design ensures optimal energy transfer from the SPV system using a highly efficient MPPT (maximum power point tracking) technique. This product comes with highly advanced remote terminal units (RTU) with necessary monitoring control circuits and alarms.
The unit also has energy-optimization algorithms to enable the prioritization of solar and grid power and features automated control of DG, aircon and battery usage with complete monitoring solutions. Said solutions document and display real-time data of the entire plant and transfer them to centralized
location for analysis and reporting.
- Ensures 24/7 reliable power
- Greatly reduces diesel fuel dependence
- Quickly pays for itself through energy efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Reduces dependency on grid supply and saves money on energy bills
- The system can be customized to meet the varying capacities of telecom equipment from 200W - 3000W
- One, two or three BTS loads are available with solar, grid or DG hybrid system depending on various solar insulation zones
- EducationalCell phone networks Micro-wave & repeater sites Telemetry Small wireless networks Rural telephony SCADA/RTU
- Saves on energy
- Helps to sustain the environment by reducing the carbon footprint size via emission less power production